Comprehensive Tax Pocket Tables
The Comprehensive Tax Pocket Tables is a saddle stitched booklet with 16 pages of tax content. The Comprehensive Tables is more descriptive than the Standard Tax Pocket Tables and includes information about the AMT, Capital Gains, Required Minimum Distributions from tax qualified plans and the SECURE Act 2.0.
- Required Minimum Distribution Table
- Standard deduction amounts
- Capital gains rates
- Personal exemptions by filing status
- Indexed contribution and benefit limits for qualified retirement plans
- IRA and HSA contribution limits
- Social Security earnings limits
- Special section for business owners illustrating depreciation, the Section 179 expense, deductions and corporate income tax rates.
Cover A: Old Glory
This cover illustrates the strong connection between the rural heartland and its patriotic belief in the American Flag as a symbol of democracy and freedom.
Cover B: Field of Dreams
This cover depicts the respect that Americans feel for the American flag and its symbolism around the globe. Freedom has always come at a price.
Cover C: US Congress
The Capitol and Congress is the origin of where legislative leaders consider tax laws that will ultimately affect all American citizens.
Cover D: Gold Compass
The Calculator, while a simple device, conveys the knowledge that every employed wage-earning citizen is responsible to pay taxes or, at the very least, file their tax return.
Cover E: Coastal Lighthouse
For hundreds of years the compass has provided navigation and guidance. This cover, in a subliminal way, conveys a message of being on track.
Cover F: Mountain Lake
Frequently, individuals and businesses evaluate whether they are traveling in the right direction and to the proper destination. Here’s a cover which makes it more apparent that tax planning is a journey.