Standard Tax Pocket Guide
Help prepare your clients for the upcoming tax year. This brochure covers side by side rate comparisons for current and previous years, including:
- Standard deduction amounts
- Capital gains rates
- Personal exemptions by filing status
- Indexed contribution and benefit limits for qualified retirement plans
- IRA and HSA contribution limits
- Social Security earnings limits
- Special section for business owners illustrating depreciation, the Section 179 expense, deductions and corporate income tax rates.
Cover A: Old Glory
This cover illustrates the strong connection between the rural heartland and its patriotic belief in the American Flag as a symbol of democracy and freedom.
Cover B: Field of Dreams
This cover depicts the respect that Americans feel for the American flag and its symbolism around the globe. Freedom has always come at a price.
Cover C: US Congress
The Capitol and Congress is the origin of where legislative leaders consider tax laws that will ultimately affect all American citizens.
Cover D: Gold Compass
The Calculator, while a simple device, conveys the knowledge that every employed wage-earning citizen is responsible to pay taxes or, at the very least, file their tax return.
Cover E: Coastal Lighthouse
For hundreds of years the compass has provided navigation and guidance. This cover, in a subliminal way, conveys a message of being on track.
Cover F: Mountain Lake
Frequently, individuals and businesses evaluate whether they are traveling in the right direction and to the proper destination. Here’s a cover which makes it more apparent that tax planning is a journey.